Invest in your future, be your own boss, become a professional dance teacher!
Our next IDTA teacher FREESTYLE training qualification intensive course will start September 2016:
Details of course dates and fees will be listed April 2016/this course will be based in south east London, around your present work/studying schedules (evenings and weekends)
- Why choose our course? Not only will you work towards your teaching qualification, but you will have hands on experience assisting and teaching in our GDND classes to aid your teacher training, and give you the skills you will need to further your teaching career.
Please fill out your details below to register your interest.
If you have been dancing for over 3 years, and are over the age of 18, you could become a professionally qualified IDTA dance teacher.
With this qualification you will be able to:
- Set up your own dance school
- Receive a professional recognised teaching qualification
- Become a member of the IDTA a professional teaching association
- Hold your own public liability insurance
- Teach in schools and leisure centres
- Receive mentoring and on the job teacher training
- Mock examination and tailored advice from an IDTA examiner